TCNJ Library provides a variety of learning resources, including access to major databases in the areas of education, psychology and the health sciences. These databases may be accessed by clicking on the “Articles” tab on the main library homepage or by clicking on the LibGuide links provided below, which are organized by subject area. The library subscribes to nearly 200 databases.
The following LibGuide links provide support for a systematic review of academic resources available for research in a given domain area. The tabs in each guide include the following topics: Getting Started, Reference Works, Books/Catalog, Journals, Articles/Databases, Films, Professional Organizations, and Citing Sources.
- Professional Orientation and Ethical Practice
- Group Work
- Research and Program Evaluation
- Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- Social and Cultural Diversity
- Human Growth and Development
- Career Development
- Counseling Theory/Helping Relationships
- Marriage, Couple and Family Counseling
- School Counseling
- Substance Abuse and Addiction
Additionally, students and faculty have the support of the Education Librarian, Ms. Marci Zane, (firstname.lastname@example.org) who provides research assistance to classes, groups, and individuals.